GPS Fleet Tracker
Fleet GPS Tracking Devices
GPS Tracking Vehicle Fleets
People are a business’s greatest asset, and a business is only as successful as the people it keeps. However, what if those employees were moonlighting and taking advantage of your business and you never even knew it? What if employees were falsifying time sheets, driving longer routes, using company vehicles for personal use, or consistently taking longer lunch breaks? Any one of those situations could have an impact on a company’s profit margin, especially if the company had hundreds of employees. This is the reason GPS fleet tracking technology is now being called upon by both small and large business enterprises.
GPS Fleet Trackers: a viable solution to improve employee performance, and increase company profit!
Fleet Tracking Systems
Imagine having access to where any employee driver is at while they are in the field 24 hours a day, and having accurate historical records of everywhere they were! All of that information and more can be accessed and observed with a few mouse clicks on any computer at a low cost with the advancement of vehicle management GPS monitoring systems. GPS tracking systems are the fleet management solution regardless if the company has 1 vehicle or 100 vehicles. Fleet management has never been easier!
- GPS tracker sends alerts if a driver is speeding!
- Receive an email or text message if drivers enter or exit any pre-programmed location or geographic area!
- GPS fleet trackers offer multiple driving reports to see travel history, mileage driven, and more!
- Increase and expand employee productivity while reducing fuel costs!
GPS Trackers Improve Quality Of Customer Service
GPS tracking systems will allow you to observe the status and movement of every company vehicle in the field on a single computer screen anytime, any day! Dispatching a nearby truck or vehicle to a service or sales call instead of routing a company vehicle that is further away or inside the company facility will improve arrival time and customer service. GPS monitoring and tracking systems allow a company to assist customers in a flash!
Tracking systems and GPS monitoring devices make managing vehicles and drivers simple and easy. Operating a delivery or service company has just became a whole lot easier!
Monitor And Reduce Excess Speeding
If you have an employee who is driving your company vehicle(s) consistently at dangerous speeds and they are involved in a motor vehicle accident, you and your company could be held liable! Drivers who have a tendency to speed can be a danger to not only themselves, but every other motorist sharing the roadways, creating the scene for a potentially hazardous outcome. Tracking systems allow a company to be proactive by monitoring driving habits and shaping them before an accident ever occurs. Setting speed limits on company vehicles and holding employees accountable by having programmed speed alerts allow a company to ensure any employee driver is practicing safe driving habits.
GPS Tracking Systems
- Eliminate any Unauthorized or Personal use of Company Vehicles.
- Increase Profit.
- Improve Routing and Dispatching.
- Reduce Unnecessary Fuel Costs.
- Shape Healthy and Safe Driving Habits.
- Never Worry About Car Theft.
- Catch Moonlighting Employees.
- Reduce Company Liability.
GPS Fleet Track
Utilizing vehicle management hardware and software is both simple and cost-effective to employ for any business seeking to boost fleet efficiency. The first step would be making an investment in live GPS tracking systems for each and every vehicle the business wants to track with real-time GPS. Once a GPS vehicle tracker is equipped to the automobiles the business can then go online to access driving activity of each mobile asset operating in the field. With the assistance of the GPS fleet tracking online software a company can determine how fast employees are driving company cars, each location a driver visited, and so much more! This is because the fleet tracking software can quickly generate detailed reports related to mileage driven, historical driving activity, stops/starts, and other information about driving activity which can be broken down in a HTML or PDF format. Historical driving activity is stored on a highly secure private software for life so a business can go back and look at what an employee was doing and where they were going any time with just a few clicks of the mouse! Managing employee activity and safeguarding company vehicles has never been easier thanks to real-time GPS fleet track technology!
Commercial Fleet GPS Tracking
Small businesses can certainly obtain the benefits of GPS fleet tracking through the use of real time vehicle management devices, but for commercial trucking operations the need goes far beyond simply tracking an automobile. This is because of the new ELD (Electronic Logging Device) Mandate that has specific requirements for commercial truck drivers. According to the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA), all commercial truck drivers must meet the following ELD requirements by the end of 2019:
- All commercial truck drivers have a ELD system that can prepare hours-of-service (HOS) records of duty status (RODS).
- Electronic Logging Device must be certified and registered with FMCSA.
- Provide clear guidelines regarding all supporting documents truck drivers are required to maintain. These documents most be accessible in a digital format for review.
- Bans harassment of commercial truck drivers based on Electronic Logging Device data or GPS technology (such as fleet tracking system).
GPS fleet tracking systems are the vehicle management solution that will modernize any fleet of vehicles, making employees more productive and efficient, while reducing fuel costs, unauthorized trips, and liability.
* Please note that GPS tracking experts are available 7 days a week to assist with any technical support a business may require. Technical support is free for the life of every GPS auto tracking product, and support is always domestic based here in the United States!